Energetic and full of personality, teenagers demand rooms with cozy atmospheres, because these environments are considered as spaces of recollection, tranquility, and freedom.
Its basic furnishings consist of beds, cabinets and a study corner, however, a space for a friend’s reception also appears to complement many of them.
As for colors, neutral shades are highly recommended as a base, is worth investing in colors and prints only in decorative objects (such as curtains, pillows, rugs, bedding, paintings, wallpapers, stickers, among others), which are items that are easier to replace as their occupants develop and grow.
Whether feminine, masculine or more neutral (recommended for both genders), below is a list of inspirations for modern, functional and stylish décor for teen rooms.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Teenage bedroom with niche walls
- 2 2. Teen room with mirror application
- 3 3. The neutral color palette for men’s room
- 4 4. Sports Themed Teen Room
- 5 5. Neutral base complemented with a contrasting hue
- 6 6. Star Wars Themed Teen Dormitory
- 7 7. Decorative objects for the increment of the environment
- 8 8. Room with multifunctional furniture
- 9 9. Elements in Vibrant Colors
- 10 10. Wallpaper complements the room decor
1. Teenage bedroom with niche walls
In neutral colors that add value to the rest environment, the niches appear optimizing the small but very cozy room spaces.
2. Teen room with mirror application
It is recommended to apply mirrors on the furniture and/or walls of small rooms because the utensil gives the feeling of enlargement of these spaces.
3. The neutral color palette for men’s room
Black, white and gray for creating a modern and cozy teenager room. The recessed LED lights in the niches made all the difference and made the decor even more outstanding.
4. Sports Themed Teen Room
The choice of a theme complements the decor of the teen room. Tennis was a protagonist in this dormitory, using pictures and racket niches as decorative elements. Yellow appears as a bright spot in the neutral color palette.
5. Neutral base complemented with a contrasting hue
The choice of neutral colors for most decoration allows the application of diverse shades and patterns in other elements of the environment. The bedding and pillow covers appear in earthy tones and geometric, breaking the seriousness of the teenage bedroom.
6. Star Wars Themed Teen Dormitory
Recommended for both genres, the movie theme allows the creation of playful and fun environments. Wallpapers featuring characters and decorative objects (such as picture frames, pillows, and bedding) that pull their shades are economical decoration options.
7. Decorative objects for the increment of the environment
The choice of decorative objects such as paintings and pillows are great decoration options for teenage rooms, because their replacement is economical, allowing the environment to change as its occupant grows and develops.
8. Room with multifunctional furniture
The choice of multifunctional furniture allows the creation of space for study, with a headboard that includes a table and a sofa bed for the reception of more than one person. The pastel shades of the pillows and wallpaper soften the ambiance.
9. Elements in Vibrant Colors
The neutral palette teenager’s bedroom has been furnished with vibrantly colored furniture, matching the shades on the geometric pattern cushion covers.
10. Wallpaper complements the room decor
For distinctive and inexpensive decorations, bet on wallpapering, which even combined with neutral furnishings bring modernity and fun to teenage dormitories.