Honeywell introduces the DT5 Digital Thermostats family and the SMILE SDC digital central heating control system.
The DT90 Digital Thermostats family is a leading range in the market designed to provide comfort and savings in modern heating systems.
Its large screen and buttons make the DT90 a very easy to use a thermostat. Energy efficiency is achieved through a TPI (time-proportional instrument) function control and the energy saving ECO button.
Among its advantages, it includes the control of gas or oil boilers, underfloor heating, electric heating and zoning systems. With a modern look and style appropriate for any decoration in the home, as well as a wide range of applications for both users and installers, DT90 sets a high standard for simple thermostats that respect the environment.
This complete range offers 2 possibilities:
- Wired version: DT90, digital room thermostat for heating and cooling.
- Radio frequency version, DT92, composed of the digital room thermostat plus the HC60NG receiver. Also for heating and cooling.
Some features to highlight are:
- Function control TPI (time-proportional instrument) for energy saving.
- Advanced self-learning control, adapts to the environment and ensures precise control of the temperature with minimal use of energy.
- High contrast screen with easy-to-read characters. Simple user interface.
- Modern and elegant style.
- Setting the temperature using the up and down buttons.
- Off / standby button, which allows a manual shutdown, with anti-ice protection activated.
As for the SMILE SDC digital control system, it is a new version of the digital control system for centralized heating with multiple circuits of radiators and underfloor heating (SMILE SDC). This new version of SMILE includes new packaging, languages and a wide variety of new applications and features.
The main novelties that this new version of SMILE SDC brings are:
- Heating and cooling for mixed circuit
- Standard communication for all OpenTherm® certified boilers
Like its predecessor, the product controls both traditional heating (boilers) or “district heating” applications, adjusting the controller mode. Smile 3.0 offers a diagnostic tool that allows the installer to check if all the relevant components are connected and work properly. It also offers a quick and easy way to set individual time schedules and up to 15 vacation periods. Its programming adapted to each client saves energy.
Other features of this new version of SMILE are:
- Rotation of 2 boilers with a controller
- Supports Honeywell temperature sensors (RF20)
- Auto adaptation Start / Stop
- The operating temperature range is extended starting at -50 °.
- The use of different sources of energy is better managed
- Cost savings
- Easy to handle
- Easy resolution of problems for the user and installer
- Easy connections check
- Allows you to set time schedules in advance (for example, for schools)