Have you ever wondered how to make liquid soap? Washing hands very often during the day would be interesting practical alternatives that can result in significant savings on house bills. Producing your own personal care items is simpler than we thought and even more so when you can reuse elements that would otherwise be thrown away.
Handmade soaps have advantages for the environment and maybe more moisturizing than marketed models. With this idea in mind, we have separated 9 videos of liquid soap tutorials and recipes that are simple and easy to play at home. Come see with us:
How to Make Dove Liquid Soap
- Separate a fresh freshly removed Dove bar soap from its packaging;
- Grate the soap in a grater. Use the larger part of the grater and perform the process until the entire bar is finished;
- Then you will dissolve the grated soap in 200 ml of water. This amount is ideal for the consistency of your product to be of quality;
- Put the soap in a pan and add the water;
- At medium heat, stir for about 10 minutes, always watching if the pieces of soap are dissolving;
- When it boils, as if it were milk, just turn off the fire;
- Allow the mixture to cool and place in a liquid soap container;
This liquid soap stays with the quality and characteristic smell of the brand, however, will pay more and save you, while your hands are smelling and hydrated.
The consistency of the soap is much more realistic and quality by adding only 200 ml of water. It is neither watery nor thin, providing true cleaning when using it to wash your hands. It is worth following the recipe to the letter.
How to Make Homemade Liquid Soap with Glycerin
- First, you\’ll start by grating your garnet soap at the finer part of the grater. It will be very thin;
- Boil 500 ml of water and then add the grated soap. Stir well so that it dissolves and become a single mixture. Because it is glycerinated, it is easier to dilute;
- Add 1 tablespoon baking soda and stir to dissolve well. Since the water is hot, the process will be much faster;
- Add 1 tbsp of oil, can be hair or body, and keep stirring. The oil serves to hydrate your skin and make it very soft;
- Let the mixture rest to cool for two hours;
- After this time, it becomes pasty and needs to dissolve in 500 ml of water again, this time at room temperature. Put slowly and beat with the mixer or mixer;
- Finally, add 1 tbsp of glycerin. It will also moisturize your skin. Mix well to incorporate it into the mix;
- Let it sit until the foam has lowered;
- Put the contents in containers (yields two 500 ml pots).
This soap is suitable for those who are allergic and need special care. It is also indicated for those who have oily skin.
The result is simply amazing! It is a liquid soap with perfect consistency. The amount of foam it will make is enough to wash your hands and moisturize at the same time. You can also bathe and bathe children because it is natural and hypoallergenic.
How to Make Natural Homemade Liquid Soap
- Take 1/4 of a vegetable and hypoallergenic glycerine soap, easy to find at drugstores. Chop it into very small pieces. Put the pieces in a small glass jar;
- Boil 300 ml of water to make a cup of tea with 2 teaspoons of chamomile or two tea bags;
- Wait for the tea to drop all color and be ready, but it has to be very hot;
- Pour the tea into the chopped soap and let it dissolve;
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil and mix well, when it is done stirring and it is completely liquid, it is almost done;
- When cool, place in a clean, 300 ml pack;
- When it reaches room temperature, it will be creamy in texture and ready to use.
This soap is natural and environmentally friendly. It contains no toxic substances and no iron or aluminum that drips into the water and falls into rivers. So besides taking care of your skin, you will be taking care of nature.
This soap can be used on any skin type. It will do you good because it is natural and contains soothing properties such as chamomile tea and coconut oil. The texture is creamy and will yield numerous times. A very small piece of soap lets you use it for almost a month.
How to Make Liquid Soap with Soap Remnants
- Add leftover bits of soap into a pan you don\’t use to make food;
- Turn on the heat and add a glass of water and stir until the soap melts;
- Allow to cool and place in a container. It yields about 1 liter and you can use it for a long time.
The rule of the time is to reuse. So all those left-over soaps that we usually throw away can turn into brand new liquid soap.
The result is incredible, you can fill several bottles and distribute to the bathrooms of the house. The consistency is firm and creamy, besides making a lot of foam. The fullness and color of the soap will be a mixture of the pieces that were used.
How to Make Homemade Fennel Liquid Soap
- Use a 180g fennel soap. Grate it well and in very thin pieces;
- Melt the soap in the fire with 2 liters of water;
- Make a fennel tea with 1 liter of water;
- When the soap is well diluted, add the fennel tea and stir well;
- Make 50 ml glycerin using 50 ml water and 1 tablespoon sugar. When ready, add to the soap mixture;
- Keep stirring until it is very gelatinous;
- Pour 4.5 liters of cold water and beat with mixer or mixer to make it creamy;
- Put in a proper container for liquid soap and just start using;
Liquid soap with fennel will pay off a lot. It is very simple to produce and will save you for a long time.
If you like a creamy, foamy soap, that\’s the perfect type for you. Not to mention that it smells fennel-colored. Let your hands smell and hydrate or bathe with this creation. You will not regret.
How to make liquid soap with bar soap
- Choose a bar soap of the brand and the essence of your choice;
- Take a kitchen grater, and grate the soap thoroughly, just like the process of grating some food. The soap is softer and will be very easy to grate until the end;
- Pour the grated soap into the pan and add 500 ml of water;
- Turn on the stove and leave on medium heat;
- Stir well and when it begins to boil, lower the heat. Watch out, as it boils like milk and can spill, so use a large pan;
- When boiling, turn off the fire as it is ready;
- Place in a plastic container and allow to cool;
- Now just transfer it to the pot in which it will be used. If necessary, use a funnel so that there is no waste.
You can turn any soap into liquid, even your favorite soap that you would like to last longer. If the soap is colored, its dissolved version will have the same color, helping to compose the decoration of the environment.
It will yield about 700 ml of soap, so you can accommodate it in every bathroom in the house and even save it for later use. Its consistency is a little thinner, but we can see that it makes a lot of foam and cleans the hands very well.
How to Make Liquid Coconut Soap
- First, make a fennel tea, it will give the soap a special smell. Bring the water to a boil and add 3 tbsp of fennel;
- Chop a coconut soap into very small pieces;
- Strain the tea and put in a large bowl;
- Add the soap to the mixture and let it melt for 5 minutes;
- Stir well and let cool for 4 hours;
- Put 1 tablespoon of glycerin, which will moisturize the hands and give the texture to the soap;
- Beat the mixture in a blender to give creaminess;
- If you want to color the soap, use non-skin-friendly food colors;
- Wait for the foam to subside and put in the bottle.
There is no secret to producing this liquid soap. Coconut soap is natural and moisturizing. Combined with glycerin, you will have an amazing soap to wash your hands and face.
The end result is very interesting, it is very creamy and produces a lot of foam when used, leaving your hands clean. The essence is the fennel that brings a special smell.
There are several versions of liquid soap to make at home. Each with a different peculiarity, choose the one that best fits your needs and the time you have to prepare it. The important thing is that you will save money by making a single soap yield much more. Enjoy!