With the advancement of the population growth faced in cities, there is a need for projects for smaller homes and apartments that are a threat to the home or space of collective use. However, with smaller areas and a need for adaptation, people seek ways to achieve a balance in their homes or workplaces. One of these weaknesses is the existence of a green area, a garden present in that environment.
Realizing this issue, we will deal with in this article are some tips and options for you to learn how to decorate small gardens so enjoyable, economical and practical:
- Bonsai: Bonsai means “tilled, planted in tray or pot” according to the Japanese dialect, a plant that is a miniature of a tree of nature. Your small size allows the bonsai can be placed anywhere in the environments, from offices to toilets. Consists of a technique that controls the growth of a tree, regardless of species. In it, the growth is controlled through the application of various techniques, such as restricting the growth of roots and branches; use of fertilizers with lower content of nitrogen, nitrogen in excess causes the overgrowth of leaves with larger size; water in moderate amounts. The curious this secular art is that some fruit trees offer “mini” fruits. And also, there are channels on youtube that demonstrate how it can be done the proper care of bonsai.
- Hang pots on the ceiling or wall: A way to turn the House is hanging pots through the ceiling and wall, no matter, time and creating points of interest for decoration. You can use materials (crates, ropes, bags) of your own home to use as support, just be creative.
- Apply decorations referring to nature: In addition, to hang pots, you can make a wood panel for decoration. Use of creativity and decorate according to your wish, with animals clipped, varnishing or apply any theme of your will.
- Skylights: Some designs feature skylight, and often it ends up not being reused by its owners: in this case, you can be pretty creative to have a bigger and better space, from floor to the walls and ceiling. You can line the floor with white rocks, hanging potted plants according to your desire, decorate the wall or put lighting suitable for the small garden. Besides leaving the cooler and pleasant environment, this small garden help on the harmony of the room, giving him more peace of mind. Is an excellent way of how to decorate small gardens and still have a lot of indoor lighting.
- Flower beds and shrubs: Some houses have small areas in your space. You can go further in this situation, in addition to grass and shrubs, you can use other smaller plants like small Palm trees, flowers, and bromeliad.
- Build small wooden beds in a corner of the House: this is a nice alternative, it can be used both for the internal area of the House, as for the external area. In addition to helping with the use and exploitation of space of your environment. In both cases, the person constructs a small wooden construction site next to the wall and has a small water drainage system to prevent some incidents. On the outside, you can do a little farming of vegetables and seasonings, and inside, is more casual, the purpose of this construction site as an article.
- Above, an example of a construction site for an outdoor area.
- Above, an example of a construction site for the internal area.
- Use of rustic light fixtures: Faced with so many items and metallized with mass production, everything is different and with a more personal touch WINS featured in modern décor. Within the styles proposed by interior architects lately is in the rustic option. Rustic lamps are a good alternative to how to decorate small gardens with style, also adds a lot of value to your garden decor.
- Reuse and recycle items: Another very cheap alternative is to reuse furniture, cages and other objects. With a small treat and care, you can transform that tire, drawer or bottle thrown aside. With a pass of sandpaper, a coat of paint and some creativity, the results can be several.
- Use lights for your decoration: In addition to highlighting your garden, this item can convey a mood depending on the color you choose. Shades of red, yellow and orange, to love, life and energy; Blue and white tones refer to peace, tranquility, and harmony; Green goes back to nature. With this option, you have a wide range of possibilities to decorate and innovate in your garden. In open environments is proposed colors in strong tones; in closed environments, the suggested colors are faint tones. But, if you want to use a light at night, is proposed in light opaque shades, such as white.
- Fountain for Hummingbird: The hummingbird feeders are intended to attract, for various reasons, these birds to our midst. The troughs do not override all the nutritional needs of these birds, but there are on the market unique products for feeding Kiss flowers, besides sugar, vitamins and other products. However, according to care, it’s always good to have an unexpected visitor in our garden. If the first doesn’t work, tie a red bow at the water cooler, the hummingbirds are attracted to the color red. It’s a very creative way of how to decorate small gardens and still count with the visits of these beautiful birds.
- Wind Bell tubes: The wind Bell, in addition to being an item of decoration for the environment, it can be a harmonizer, producing according to the incidence of wind in his pieces, causing collisions between them, producing a harmonious sound and calm. In addition, harmony produced by wind Bell helps to meditate, relax, calm down and sleep.
Well, folks, we’re sure that with these tips on how to decorate small gardens you will be able to build a small garden where you want, beautiful and economical. Do not forget to put these tips into practice.