How to Clean a Dishwasher with Vinegar – Washing the dishwasher is as important as washing your own clothes. Learn how to get rid of smells, fungi, and bacteria!
Unlike what you can think of, it is also necessary to wash the dishwasher. We can even say it’s fundamental! The dishes may be cleaned out at each washing, but the food and fat residues accumulate in the machine cause bad smells and impair the good performance of your dishwasher, and may even damage it.
It is therefore recommended that you clean the dishwasher at least once a month, but there are more tips to be aware of.
Simple tips: How to Clean a Dishwasher with Vinegar
1. Monthly Washing
As we already mentioned, once a month you must wash the dishwasher. Nowadays, there are several specific products in the market to clean the dishwasher and we recommend that you use them to prevent limescale and avoid damaging the pipes. To do so, just have the dishwasher without dishes, place the detergent packaging in the cutlery basket and turn the machine on in the longer and warmer program.
If, for any reason, you cannot use a dishwasher cleaner, place a glass or bowl full of white vinegar and follow the same instructions. It is guaranteed that the machine smells and shines.
The Finish, specialist brand in machinery and dishwasher has a product clean machines that can even be the perfect for yours. – How to Clean a Dishwasher with Vinegar
2. Weekly cleaning
Don’t give up on the idea, because it’s only five minutes a week! For the equipment to work in the best possible way, it is important to wash the dishwasher once a week. For that, there are only a few steps:
In accordance with the instructions of the machine, remove the filter and rinse it with running water and, if necessary, use a soft brush to remove any more stubborn dirt. Replace the filters on the site and, here, must be extra careful: Confirm that the filters are well locked, otherwise, the residues of each washing can be lodged in the propellers;
With the help of a small wire, toothpick or needle, make sure that the propeller holes are clear of residue and grease. At departure, if the filter is well-trapped if the machine is used regularly and rinsed, the propellers must be clean;
Prepare a solution of hot water and vinegar, immerse a cloth in this mixture, drain excess water and clean the sides of the machine door and the erasers. They’re always forgotten and during the washing, the water doesn’t come through here. It’s certain they’re full of residue and bacteria.
If you have these care, it is sure that your dishwasher will never accumulate residues and fats again, keeping it working perfectly for a long time. – How to Clean a Dishwasher with Vinegar
How to properly wash the dishes in the machine
- Do not pass the dishwasher by water before placing it on the machine. The residues must be scraped, not washed. The detergents are prepared to do this job for you, and you also waste water. A quick and effective way to clean waste is by leveraging the paper napkin used to the meal;
- Start putting the dishes back to the front, respect the racks of the baskets and prevent the dishes from being in contact with each other. In the upper part, the smaller cups, cups, plates, and dishes are placed; On the bottom board, place larger pots and crockery. Mix the cutlery for better washing and the forks and knives should be placed with the cables upwards to prevent injuries;
- For best results, set the washing program according to the dirt of the dishwasher. Otherwise, it will hardly be able to clean dishes after washing. On the other hand, use the pre-wash only when the dishes are very dirty;
- Regularly check salt and rinse aid levels. If after washing, the dishes are still moist or if the cups have limestone marks, it is a sign that it needs to put rinse aid;
- If the dishwasher is not well washed, some of the following situations may occur:
Propellers or filters are dirty
Did not choose the program appropriate to the degree of dirt
Did not respect the dosage of recommended detergent
You put too much dishes
You put up the dishes, preventing the circulation of water
It’s been on the dishwasher for more than two days without washing.
Read This Article: Bosch Dishwasher Error Code e15
People Also Ask
- cleaning dishwasher with vinegar
- clean dishwasher with vinegar
- how to clean dishwasher with vinegar
- how to clean a dishwasher with vinegar
- how to descale dishwasher with vinegar
- clean the dishwasher with vinegar
- vinegar in dishwasher to clean
- how to clean dishwasher
- to clean a bosch dishwasher with white vinegar