Table of Contents
2. Romantic Setting:
– If you want a more delicate tint, you can look for some with brown fabric combined with a light beige color.
In the background, you can put a transparent curtain.
It will look nice!
3. Curtain for door or window:
– To be elegant, you will need three small fabrics.
You can use colors like yellow, white and orange, or copy the ones from the image below.
– How about a white curtain with purple details, also made up of three pieces, as in the photo:
4. Modern environment:
– Look for a more consistent, rigid fabric that prints some beautiful landscape.
5. Curtain for children’s room
“If you go to a girl’s room, you can put the bottom with a transparent floral curtain, and then, on top, a more consistent, rigid curtain with melon-colored palms, also flowery.